[dt_sc_hr_invisible_medium /][dt_sc_fullwidth_section first]
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Sedona might periodically need customer’s personal information for the following purposes:
- Reservations/Bookings to use our services
- Informing customer regarding special services given (with consent)
- Informing customer regarding new services given (with consent)
- Contacting customers
- Recruitment and related activities
- Staff management, time record confirmation, and related activities
- In cases of refund
- Other circumstances where urgent contact of customer is required
- Surveys or feedback regarding Sedona’s (incl. Datsumo Labo) services
We obtain personal information by proper and lawful means. The information gather will be used to provide, improve services for our customers and other legitimate uses. Another option is to use only within the scope of purpose of that was agreed in advance; we will not use the information beyond the indicated scope without consent.
2. Sedona takes strict precautions to ensure that customer’s information is used within the scope of the intended objective. In cases where we have to disclose customer’s to affiliated third parties (eg. mails or other delivery arrangements), proper management will be used to ensure protection of information. We promise not to disclose customer’s information to third parties that are not Sedona’s affiliates, with these exemptions:
- When required by law.
- In life and death matters, whereby consent from the individual is to be proven difficult.
In situations where our company is complied to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations; when obtaining consent of customer will likely to hinder performance of our duties.
It might be required by companies who Sedona engage to save internet cookies in this website. They will be able to view as well as collect statistical information of this site. Use of the information collected would be regulated according to the privacy policies of each respective third party company.
An internet cookie records entries and usage history, which refers to the information a web site transfers to your computer. However, personal information is not included or captured. Websites will be able to get internet cookies from your browser if they are enabled in your browser settings. To reject cookies, please change the settings of the website broswer. There may be limitated usage of website(s) if your cookie settings are disabled.
The internet cookies collected on this site are intended to be used for the purpose of delivering appropriate ads to you. Personal information is not collected.
This site is still available and usable even if internet cookies are disabled.
3. Sedona, in regards to the possession of customer’s personal information shall be kept accurate and up-to-date. We will take measures in terms of safety to prevent unauthorized access, loss, alteration, destruction and the risk of leakage of personal information.
4. Sedona collects customer’s personal information that is necessary for the intended objective of providing adequate service from Sedona or its related groups. However, rest assure that we will not collect information about beliefs, creed, religion, family origin, cause of physical and mental disabilities, criminal history, socially discriminatory information, acts of collective action, political rights, or sensitive personal information such as sex life.
5. With regards and recognition to the protection of personal information, Sedona will strive to improve our system within our company and related groups.
6. If the customer has requested the disclosure of personal information by his or herself, we have to confirm the validity of the claim and might have signed agreements before the request will be responded to. If customer makes amendments to his or her personal information, we will inform the change to related groups if necessary.
However, Sedona may not be able to accede to such requests if they are not legal, and/or if a considerable period of time has lapsed since the last use of customer information by Sedona.
7. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
8. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sedona takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.