Terms of Contract
1. The Home Edition Rental contract will be between the customer and Sedona Singapore International Pte Ltd (hereby “Sedona Singapore”), the management company of Datsumo Labo Singapore
2. The Home Edition Rental contract will be bound for the period of rental. The contract is considered completed and obligations released when rental period of 10 months is completed.
3. Purchasing a Home Edition is strictly non-returnable and non-refundable due to hygienic purposes, even if the device is not suitable for customer’s skin.
Circuit Breaker Promotion
The Circuit Breaker promotion is for the period stated by the Singapore government. The promotion will automatically lapse once the Circuit Breaker period is declared over by the government.
For Rental: $88/month for a minimum of 3 months
For Purchase: $688, including GST
Optional Peripheral Purchase: 3-pin Adapter @ $5
Upfront payment for Rental: $464 (includes $88/month for 3 months: $264, and Refundable deposit: $200)
Payment, Deposit & Shipment
1. The 1st delivery is free of charge for both rental and purchase. Subsequent delivery costs due to customer negligence shall be borne by the customer.
2. Product will be delivered after 2-3 days of payment confirmation.
*delays might occur due to COVID-19 circuit breaker measures currently in place
3. A deposit of $200 will be collected upon payment of upfront rental.
(Deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of product return via Paypal or bank transfer if product is returned in good order)
4. A Cleaning/Disinfection Fee of $20 will be deducted from the deposit before refunding to customer.
5. Any extra charges incurred for delivery due to erroneous information provided during subscription application will be deducted from the deposit upon product return.
1. Return postage cost shall be borne by the customer. Alternatively, they can directly drop it at our Somerset branch with no extra charges.
2. When returning product, it should include: 1. Product box, 2. Device, 3. Goggles, and 4. Wire adapter for Device
3. Before returning the product, we strongly advise customers to take a pictures of the product with date clearly shown.
Please return the product and its peripherals to the address below:
To: Datsumo Labo (Somerset Branch)
Address: #04-16 Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, Singapore 238896
*Datsumo Labo will not be liable of any loss or damage of product during product return delivery. To safeguard customers, we strongly suggest to use a shipment with tracking and insurance (optional)
4. For any spoiled or missing peripherals found, we will deduct accordingly from the deposit before refund.
*Product box: $10, Goggles: $50, Wire adapter for Device $50
Breach of Contract
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to handle the Home Edition device and it’s peripherals with care during the period of rental.
2. If any of the following clauses occurs, it will be considered a breach of contract and customers are liable to compensate Sedona Singapore accordingly.
(1) Device is damaged during the course of rental
*If device has been rented for more than 10 months, customers are not liable for (1)
(2) Device is lost during the course of rental
(3) Erroneous information was provided during subscription application and device was lost during delivery
(4) Customer does not return the device within the stipulated period after termination of subscription
3. Compensation comprises of paying the Home Edition at it’s original amount. Customers can use their already paid rental & deposit amount to offset the compensation amount.
4. The original amount of Home Edition is at $1388, inclusive of GST.
5. Compensation is absolute and no refunds will be made in any scenario, even if lost devices are found after compensation.
1. Free exchange of faulty products have to be declared within 1 week of product arrival. Products gone faulty during the course of rental will have first be accessed to determine cause of device fault before further action.
2. Refund of rental will only be for the rental of month terminated (one month). All refund applications will require a documentation of doctor’s letter stating skin is unsuitable before refund will be processed.
Timely delivery of goods will be subject to force majeure, or unforeseen events or events beyond the control of Sedona Singapore, such as terrorism, natural disasters, governmental intervention, bans, electrical or material shortage, social decisions, transport delay or damage. This will cause and entitle Sedona Singapore to extend time or reschedule delivery of goods. Likewise, if customers are affected, they shall have time extension to return the goods based on mutual agreement.
1. The contract is legal and lawfully binding under Singapore law.
2. Failure to comply and/or cooperate with any breach of contract will have their case sent & handled by the Singapore police & courts.