In light of the COVID-19, Datsumo Labo has strengthened its hygiene practices & have implemented new measures to protect our customers and employees.
COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Measures
Doing our part in overcoming COVID-19
Heightened Safety Measures
Before Entering the Shop
There will be three main actions required to be done & checked before customers are allowed entry into the shop.
- Check-in using SafeEntry (please also remember to check-out!)
- Contactless temperature check
- Digitally (preferred) or manually fill in our in-house Health Declaration Form
If your temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees or display any of the following symptoms, our staff has the right to decline entry & treatment/appointment:
- Display common cold symptoms (runny nose, cough & feverish)
- Having difficulty breathing & feeling lethargic
- Have been alerted in TraceTogether that you were in close proximity to infected/hotspots
- Are currently under SHN
- Was in areas at the time visited by infected patients announced by the government
- Display any other COVID-19 symptoms deemed fit
Safety Distance Markings
We have implemented safety distance markings on the floor for each customer to practice social distancing. Please adhere to the markings and avoid being in close proximity to another customer.
Our counter & consult areas now have vinyl separators to stop water droplets from reaching the other party. Consults will now be predominately done online, but for customers who prefer and require personal discussions may still do so at our branch.
- After treatment tea will be suspended indefinitely.
- Contactless payments like PayNow or GrabPay are preferred
- Only one treatment staff will attend to one treatment, thus treatment for customers with more areas will require more time. Only in urgent situations, we will ask the customer’s permission before allowing another treatment staff in to assist in treatment.
- Treatment rooms will be scaled down to ensure social distancing is practiced.
- With MOM’s regulations, our employees will have to stick to one branch throughout Phase 2 and Phase 3 periods. We also discourage our customers to transfer branches during this period.
Strengthened Hygiene Practices
Staff Protective Gear
All our staff will wear mask at all times.
Before entering the treatment room, they will don a face shield over the mask & surgical gloves. This is to minimize skin contact and protect both customers and employees.
Face shields are disinfected after every treatment, while surgical gloves are disposed of after every treatment.
Disinfections & Treatment Rooms
All commonly touched surfaces will be constantly disinfected by our staff. We seek your kind understanding if you are interrupted by them during disinfection time. All treatment rooms will be sprayed with Dettol and cleaned after each treatment before ushering the next customer in. Disinfected areas include but are not limited to:
- Hair removal equipment(s): machine, shavers
- Treatment bed surface.
- Replacing fresh towels for each customer.
- Clearing the trash bin after each customer & spraying with Dettol.
*picture for image purposes only