Thank you for your Pre-order
We have successfully processed your rental pre-order for Datsumo Labo Home Edition.
Please check your email for payment confirmation & receipts. We will contact you once stock arrives and is sent out to you.
For any inquiries with regards to your monthly subscription payment and/or rental termination, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your email linked to Paypal.
Thank you for choosing Datsumo Labo!
Please fill in the reference number stated on the Paypal invoice you received or as instructed by our service helpstaff
Contact Number (required)
Delivery Address Details (required)
Datsumo Labo Home Edition / Terms of Contract
- The Home Edition (hereby “HE”) Rental contract will be between the customer and Sedona Singapore International Pte Ltd (hereby “Sedona Singapore”), the management company of Datsumo Labo Singapore. All prices stated in this contract are in Singapore dollars.
- The Home Edition Rental contract will be bound for the period of rental. The contract is considered completed and obligations released when rental period of 10 months is completed.
- Purchasing a Home Edition is strictly non-returnable and non-refundable due to hygienic purposes, even if the device is not suitable for the customer’s skin.
- The original cost of the Home Edition – Purchase price: $1388 per HE device / Rental price: $138 per month
Datsumo Labo 10th Anniversary Home Edition Pre-Order Promotion (19th June 2020 till 5th July 2020, liable to change)
For Rental: $98/month for a minimum of 4 months, inclusive of GST. Upfront payment for Rental: $592 (includes $98/month for 4 months: $392, and refundable deposit: $200) *Rental customers may purchase the device they are renting during the rental period by topping up the remaining amount of the purchase price (at time of top-up).
For Purchase: Upfront payment of $888, inclusive of GST. Optional Peripheral Purchase: 3-pin Adapter @ $5 . *Pre-order cancellations will incur a charge of $200 and remaining payment will be refunded.
Payment, Deposit & Shipment
- The 1st delivery is free of charge for both rental and purchase. Subsequent delivery costs due to customer negligence shall be borne by the customer.
- Product will be delivered after 2-3 days of payment confirmation. *delays might occur due to COVID-19 social distancing measures currently in place
- A deposit of $200 will be collected upon payment of upfront rental. (Deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of product return via Paypal or bank transfer if product is returned in good order)
- A Cleaning/Disinfection Fee of $20 will be deducted from the deposit before refunding to the customer.
- Any extra charges incurred for delivery due to erroneous information provided during subscription application will be deducted from the deposit upon product return.
Returning HE Device
- Return postage shall be borne by the customer. Alternatively, they can directly drop it at our Somerset branch with no extra charges.
- When returning the device, it should include: 1. Device box, 2. HE device, 3. Goggles, 4. Wire adapter for HE device.
- Before returning the product, we strongly advise customers to take pictures of the product with the date clearly shown.
Please return the product and its peripherals to the address below:
To: Datsumo Labo (Somerset Branch) Address: #04-16 Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, Singapore 238896
*Datsumo Labo will not be liable for any loss or damage of product during product return delivery. To safeguard customers, we strongly suggest to use a shipment with tracking and insurance when returning device via postage (optional)
- For any spoiled or missing peripherals found, we will deduct accordingly from the deposit before refund. If the amount is insufficient, we will send a Compensation Invoice to the customer via paypal. *Product box: $10, Goggles: $50, Wire adapter for Device $50, HE Device: to pay the remaining amount of original purchase price @ $1388
Breach of Contract
- It is the responsibility of the customer to handle the Home Edition device and its peripherals with care during the period of rental.
- If any of the following clauses occurs, it will be considered a breach of contract under the negligence of customers and customers are liable to compensate Sedona Singapore accordingly.
(1) Devices are damaged during the course of rental. This includes: – The case cover and/or buttons of the device has dropped off – The SHOT button is stuck – Visible damage and device is unable to turn on (exception of 1st week of order)
Customers who are under rental contract will have to pay a repair fee of $500 to fix their device if it is unable to be turned on or if “ERR” is shown upon return of the HE device. If the device is working but cosmetically damaged, the refurbish fee is at $80. Repair & refurbish fee is not inclusive of shipping/delivery fees and will be charged separately.
*If HE device has been rented for more than 10 months, rental customers are not liable for (1). *Customers who have exceeded warranty period may also have their HE device repaired at the repair & refurbish cost stated in (1).
(2) Device is lost during the course of rental (3) Erroneous information was provided during subscription application and device was lost during delivery (4) Customer does not return the device within the stipulated period after termination of subscription
- Compensation comprises paying the Home Edition at its original amount. Customers can use their already paid rental & deposit amount to offset the compensation amount.
- The original amount of Home Edition is at $1388, inclusive of GST.
- Compensation is absolute and no refunds will be made in any scenario, even if lost devices are found after compensation.
- Free exchange of faulty devices have to be declared within 1 week of delivery. Devices gone faulty during the course of rental will have first been accessed to determine cause of device fault before further action.
- Refund of rental will only be for the rental of the month terminated (one month). All refund applications will require a documentation of the doctor’s letter stating skin is unsuitable before the refund will be processed.
Force Majeure Timely delivery of goods will be subject to force majeure, or unforeseen events or events beyond the control of Sedona Singapore, such as terrorism, natural disasters, governmental intervention, bans, electrical or material shortage, social decisions, transport delay or damage. This will cause and entitle Sedona Singapore to extend time or reschedule delivery of goods. Likewise, if customers are affected, they shall have time extension to return the goods based on mutual agreement.
- The contract is legal and lawfully binding under Singapore law.
- Failure to comply and/or cooperate with any breach of contract will have their case sent & handled by the Singapore police & courts.
Matters not provided for in this T&C and the doubt shall be determined by consultation in accordance with the principles of good faith.
End of T&C Version 2 Updated 8th June 2020